Saturday, April 17, 2010

I am short, fat, proud of that...

...and looking for things to chew...like honey, milk and chocolate....

If you don't understand, you need to catch up on your Winnie the Pooh..

:) Well, this week has been great! We had a good Zone conference with the President on Tuesday and learned a lot about the power of the Book of Mormon and were challenged to share it on the street. It was really good. I'm still working on my sharing skills, but I got someone's phone number from sharing from the BoM so it's good. I just want to take this opportunity to say, that I really know the Book of Mormon is true. There really is nothing more amazing and powerful as that book. No other book or thing in the world does as much. It testifies that Joseph Smith was a prophet, Jesus is the Christ, God loves us. I know it's true!!

I didn't pace myself today again, so I have 2 minutes before time is out!! AH!!! So yeah, this week was good. Watch conference if you didn't get a chance to on LDS.org. SO good!! I loved Elder Hollands talk "don't serve them tea and crumpets and show them where the silverware is kept. you shouldn't be serving tea anyway. Throw the rascals out!" Haha.

I learned some good lessons this week and had some neat experiences with a "golden" investigator. It was a really good week. Thank you for your prayers. Love you all!! PS. I gave my physical address exactly a month ago and have gotten exactly ONE letter!! Write! :)

Love you all!!

Coley

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! That was SUCH a great talk! I laughed out loud when he said that :)
    I'm so glad to hear that you're doing so well and are happy. Hope they appreciate you and your many talents!
    I want your address so that I can write real letters. Where can I get that???
    Love you!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete