Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pray for China

Hi Family!!

Sorry, today's email may be a little short...

This week we had a baptism!!! YEAH! Tang Mama was baptized and so happy. She is about 60 years old and a member's mother. She was soooo happy she couldn't stop smiling all through her baptism and church the next day. She looked like a new person. SO cute! It's neat to see people change.
We are teaching the cutest woman named Li Dai Li who I LOVE!! She moves like the squirrels from Sword and the Stone. I wish I could record her and mail her home. Jessica would get the biggest kick out of this woman. She's so absent minded but the kindest, socialable woman! She's getting baptized on Halloween.

This week the Church changed the vocabulary to a ton of church words so the translation would be more fitting for Mainland China. PRAY that China will open!!!!!! I'm going crazy I want to help open China SOO bad!!

Anyway, I'm out of time already!! Sorry, I love you guys so much!!
COley

No comments:

Post a Comment