Sunday, September 26, 2010

Moon Festival and allergies

Hello Family!!

I hope everyone is doing well! Thank you again for your letters and emails!! I love you all so much!!

Mission life is good! I'm learning ALOT this transfer. A lot about communication. My companion and I bother eachother sometimes have to commicate with eachother about it. I like my companion and she's a good person and we have fun, which makes it easier to talk about things when we need to clear things up. It's been such a good growing experience. We're growing together as a companionship and things are going so well. This week we've done ALOT of teaching (instead a lot of aimless tracting) than last week, which is sooooo nice. We taught SO much!!

I think the major thing that I learned this week, is that you can work your rear off and not have any success, but then Heavenly Father comes in a blesses you like crazy. I think He waits for us to see the LACK of success, just so that we KNOW where the success really came from. It didn't come from us, but from the Lord helping us. We had so many miracles this week. We did "Taibei Temple Square tours" on Saturday and got 24 referrals! The Spirit was really there in our tours. Our companionship is also starting to teach in unity and we're seeing some good things happen in lessons. It all comes from Heavenly Father because it's nothing really different we are doing. AT ALL. It just fell into our laps.

This Wednesday was the "Moon Festival" and everyone was out of town. People were barbecueing on little grills outside their doors and it smelled SOOOO GOOD. No one would set up with us so we spent the whole day riding around delivering cards and tracting. It was murder to smell such deliciousness ALL day then have to eat cabbage and peanuts. Haha. OH!! So guess what?? I THINK I might be allergic to EGGS! I started eating eggs alot last transfer and that's when I started getting the gross gooey rash on my hands and inner elbows that I did as a kid. But I stopped eating eggs this week and the rash is slowly fading away! And since my diet consists of peanuts as well, maybe I have a problem with those too...ba?

We have a baptism coming up in a week! A member's mother, "Tang Mama". Time is up! gotta run!

Coley

No comments:

Post a Comment